Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Years

I forgot to tell about our New Years Eve tradition.... We always stay at home and just relax, watch TV and try to stay up until midnight (I can't remember the last time we made it up to midnight though) We always eat shrimp too. Well, this year was no different except our grandson stayed all night. When it was time to eat the shrimp, Jonathan took one, peeled the tail off, dipped it into the cocktail sauce, began to chew it, and immediately spit it into Monica's hand. He did though, enjoy peeling off the tails, so Jonathan was my official tail peeler. We had a great time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knowing Jonathan, he'll probably learn to eat shrimp:) Glad you had a nice time! cg

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Marty, and awsesome pictures of the Suns game. You look fabulous now.

Ann #1 Trnasplant at St. Joes

Rachy said...

I want to thank you for your recent kind comments on my blog. It means alot to me to know people are reading it and understanding what I'm going through and are actually gaining strength from my words. I wanted to congratulate the both of you on your husband's successful lung transplant and I hope things are well. Thanks for getting in touch I appreciate your support.

Rachy xx