Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Almost 3 years

Wow, almost three years... God has been so good to us.  Things are going really well at this time.  I just had an unexpected clinic appointment this past week, was doing alot of coughing.  I had a nasal wash, and thankfully the results were negative. 

We have been partnering with the National Transplant Assistance Fund(NTAF) for our fundraising.  Since my 3 year "Transversary" is coming up, we are holding a virtual spaghetti dinner fundraiser to assist with my annual testing.  I am going to attach a flyer to this post that has all of the information on it.  Please feel free to invite anyone.... Remember, its virtual, no real food, no real calories, no real mess, no real clean up.  It is just a way to involve our family and friends who live throughout the USA.  All contributions and donations are tax deductible. Thank you so much.  I'll post more later, as well at the photos from Laura's Run.

No comments: