Saturday, September 6, 2008

LEGOS

My grandson came to visit today. He loves to play Legos. That is the second thing he asks to play, after baseball. The one picture of us palying Legos, is before my transplant( Jonathan has longer hair, and I have an oxygen tube). After the transplant, I didn't need any support pillows, or the oxygen tube. It feels so good to be able to get down on the floor(and up again for that matter) to play with Jonathan. We also went shopping at Wal Mart today. It feels great to be able to walk without loosing my breath, it feels like such a long time since I have been able to do that.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Such Heathly looking boys at play! AWESOME!!!

Erin said...

jonathan looks so big in those pics

~*tinkerbell*~ said...

Your scar looks so much better than mine, it's not fair!! Haha. But seriously, I'm so glad to see that big beautiful smile. You're so full of life! :)