Friday, October 3, 2008

Well, I have been driving to rehab on Tuesday's and Thursday's. (I even drove home this Thursday) It is going pretty good, but I forgot how crazy some people can drive. I feel like I am getting stronger each day. I have begun to go back to the gym on my off days of rehab. Today I walked on the treadmill for 22 minutes and rode the bike for 22 minutes. There are so many good people at the Granite Reef Senior Center(where the gym is) . The people who use the gym have been so patient with me, especially when I went with the oxygen and the wheel chair. No one complained that I took up too much room or that I was too slow with the weight machines. We have met some very amazing people who have become friends. We would have never met all of those people if I hadn't gotten sick.

3 comments:

Susan said...

SWEATIN' WITH THE OLDIES...are you the new Richard Simmons? No short shorts PLZZZZZZZZZZZ...

Anonymous said...

If he ever wears Richard Simmons shorts........

Anonymous said...

You are doing good, but I am with Susan - NO SHORT SHORTS!